What is Kaalsarp?
When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node Kaalsarp Yoga is formed. Complete Kaalsarp yoga is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no Kaalsarp Yoga.
Before you do any remedies for the Kaalsarp Yoga make sure that all planets are between Rahu and Ketu. Even if there is one planet outside the Rahu Ketu axis the Kaalsarp Yoga does not exist. do not confuse Kaalsarp yoga with Nag/Naga Dosha or Karaka Dosha.
If all the 7 planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu then Kaal Sarp Yog is formed. Therefore it is essential that such natives should arrange for remedy of Kaal Sarp Yog so that lucky planets of the horoscope could render favorable results.
Types of Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu is in the first House and Ketu in the seventh house and the rest of the planets are left to this axis the Yoga which arises is the Anant Kalsarp Yoga. This is also called as Vipareeta Kaalsarp Yoga opposite Kaalsarp yoga. Though this yoga has the power to give windfall gains to the native, it is bad for marital life. Generally natives with this yoga get married late in life .
Shankachood Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu occupies the ninth house and Ketu is in the 3rd house this yoga operates. Natives who have this yoga in the chart have many ups and down in life. They have a habit of speaking lies. They are also short tempered.
Ghatak Kaalsarp Yoga
This yoga arises when rahu is in tenth house and ketu in the fourth house.Litigation problems are common is this case. Punishment by law or the Government also possible. However if this yoga operates in a beneficial manner then it has the power to confer the highest form of political power ,special in Virgo and Leo ascendant.
Kulik Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu occupies the second house and Ketu the eighth house Kulik Kaalsarp Yoga arises. This combination is bad for health. The probability of losses and accidents is high with natives of this combination. This is bad for financial prosperity too. The native is worried on account of an insecure financial standing.
Vasuki Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu occupies the third house and Ketu the ninth house and the rest of the planets are located to the left of the Rahu Ketu axis this yoga is born. The native is burdened with problems relating to job and business.
Shankpal Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu occupies the 4th house and Ketu the 10th this yoga is Formed. The native gets trouble relating to work sphere and has to go through stress and anxiety. Sometimes the native has an illegitimate child or can be an illegitimate child. However this yoga also has the power of conferring high political success and windfall gains.
Padam Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu occupies the fifth house and Ketu the eleventh house this Yoga is formed. The native is worried on account of children. There is difficulty in getting a progeny. If the moon is also afflicted then there is the possibility of being troubled by spirits. In this case if a native falls ill the recovery time is slow. There are also chances of being let down by friends in this case.
Mahapadam Kaalsarp Yoga
This yoga is formed when rahu is in the 6th house and Ketu is in the twelfth house. The native has many enemies and has problems on account of diseases. However if this yoga acts beneficially it has the power to confer power and political success.
Takshak Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu is in the seventh house and Ketu in the first house this yoga is formed. The native has got speculative tendencies and can lose wealth by way of wine, women and gambling. There is marital discord in the life of the native.
Karkotak Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu occupies the eighth house and Ketu the second house this yoga is formed. The native is short tempered and has many enemies. Such a native has friendship with the anti social elements. The native does not get paternal wealth.
Vishdhar Kaalsarp Yoga
When rahu occupies the eleventh house and ketu the fifth house the yoga which arises is the Vishdhar Kaalsarp Yoga. The native travels frequently and is never fixed at on place. Problems also arise from children. However these natives get some peace in the latter half of their life.
Sheshnag Kaalsarp Yoga
When Rahu occupies the twelfth house and ketu the 6th house this yoga arises. The native has problems relating to litigation. There are may enemies and health problems.
The Kaalsarp Yoga is not always bad. It has the power to confer gains too.
All planets must be hemmed between rahu and ketu.
The Effects of Kaal Sarp Yog
The native having Kaal Sarp Yog suffers from mental unrest, hurdles in gain of wealth, barriers in having children and uninterrupted disputes in married life. Usually the native sees bad dreams and there is danger of sudden death. Different fears and worries persist. The native does not get full reward of his talents. Normally the success in work is delayed. Sudden loss of money or prestige is an indication of this yoga. The native without any reason suffers from diseases that are not cured by medicine.
The prescribed remedies of Kaal Sarp Yog can give relief from these problems. According to horoscope whenever the mahadasha or antardasha of Rahu/Ketu comes then Kaal Sarp Yog is more effective. The transit of Rahu and Ketu through Rahu or Ketu or Moon of natal chart also makes this yoga more influential. At that time remedies or worship carried out with devotion are highly useful. You can also lit lamp of mustard oil for 43 days before Kaal Sarp Yog Yantra to get rid of troubles and to ensure all round development.
- If you are feeling above disturbances then arrange for following remedies; you will definitely get relief.
- Establish Kaal Sarp Faults Removal Yantra in your home and worship it regularly.
- Recite “Om Namah Shivay” daily.
- Give coal to flowing water (such as a river) on three occasions during auspicious time.
- Fix a swastik made of silver at an auspicious time on your main door and on its both sides fix snake figures made of metal.
- Take meals by sitting in your kitchen.
- Feed birds for 1ΒΌ month by barley.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day.
- Worship a snake made of silver on Nag Panchami; remember your ancestors (pitra) and give this snake to flowing water (such as a river) or sea with a devoted mind.
- Make a snake of silver or eight metals and wear it in your finger.
- Recite daily Rahu Kavach, Stotra
- Boil pine, mustard and loban (benzoin) in water and take bath with this water (only once).
Alms for Rahu:
- Donate agate, gold, lead, til (sesame) mustard, blue clothes etc.ers, sword, blankets, horse etc from time to time.
- Remedies for Rahu and Ketu Use blue handkerchief, blue watchstrap, blue pen, and iron ring.
- Recite Nav Nag stotra daily for one year.
- Wear Nagpaash Yantra at an auspicious time after recitation of mantras.
- On every Monday do abhishek (bathe the deity) of Lord Shankar by yogurt by chanting Har Har Mahadev.
- Important: Kindly note that worship of Kaal Sarp Yog is done only by wooden sandal. Don’t use sindoor, roli(red lead) etc.